Wednesday 31 December 2014

Asakusa, Tokyo

I got back from Japan a couple days ago and I honestly wish I stayed longer! I had so much fun with family and friends, and I hate that the minute that bubble popped, I'm stuck at home doing coursework. While I'm working on my creative direction for my AW15/16 trend forecast, I couldn't help myself but procrastinate... So I started editing the new photos that I took in Japan, I was going to upload these some time in January, but thought, why not post today, so I am...



These photos were taken in Asakusa, Tokyo. My father use to take me here all the time when I was younger. We would walk up the stairs towards the o-mikuji stalls and receive a written fortune. So if you're visiting Tokyo, maybe try your luck at the temple in Asakusa!

In the photos below, I was wearing a poncho from Burberry, and Timberland boots.
Photographs taken by Nicole Ng.




Have a great New Year!

MN

The Fashion Dialogue

No comments:

Post a Comment