Thursday 17 October 2013

Intro into The Fashion Dialogue

Hi everyone this is my first official blog, I have created it with a few purposes. Firstly its to post and share my opinions on all things fashion whether its from new collections, to promotional campaigns, to customers service; and I hope in return all of you feel you can share with me the same. Secondly its to have some fun post some photos of my life revolved around fashion, style, art, or culture and all the surrounding inspirations. I will be posting a mixture of things both light hearted and hopefully some more deep seated, more thought provoking material; I have a few controversial views but hope no one gets insulted if they pop up. I hope this blog will be both entertaining & engaging for everyone.     

RNW

The Fashion Dialogue 

2 comments: