Sunday 19 October 2014

2.8 Hours Later

Halloween came early this year! :) 

My friends and I volunteered as zombies! 
Spent my Saturday dressing up as a zombie and running around chasing people in a giant game of tag called 2.8 Hours Later. The game is based of the movies 28 Days Later and the sequel 28 Weeks Later! The aim of the game is to pass through zones and at the end of the run, you can celebrate at the zombie disco or survivor ball. Any more information can be found here. Tickets are still available now, so if you are up for a exercising and a scare, tickets should still be available on the website!

As for safety of the game, don't worry about it, it's completely safe! Zone managers in the game could help you out, and zombies won't actually eat your brains! Last night really got me psyched for Halloween! What's everyone dressing up as this year, leave it in the comments below!

My zone and zone managers!

MN

The Fashion Dialogue


No comments:

Post a Comment