Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween 2014

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you all enjoyed yourselves last night! And obviously not suffering too much from a hangover! But if you are, good job! 

I love dressing up, so it's not surprising that I decided to dress up for Halloween Thursday night and Friday night!


Sarah on the left, Megan in the middle, and me on the right

So that was Halloween eve! I dressed up as a zombie army girl and Megan was a dead mermaid and Sarah was a vampire! Eye contacts from Hunt or Dye, and random props from pound land! :P  
I didn't dress up too scarily for Halloween though! I was Willy Wonka, so I carried a basket of sweets and passed it out all night! It's honestly a great way to make friends in a club! 

I got my costume online this year, had to return it and re-buy it in a smaller size, but the online store handled everything very efficiently, so I definitely recommend it. If you ever have fancy dress nights, check out Joker's Masquerade! My Willy Wonka costume came with the hat and the collar.

Me and Sammie

Me and my Oompa Loompa

Lastly, just a happy Halloween from me and Ryan!


What did everyone dress up as this Halloween? Leave it in the comments below! 

MN

The Fashion Dialogue 



No comments:

Post a Comment