Friday 3 October 2014

Intro into The New Girl

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself to The Fashion Dialogue community! I'm not crazy over fashion... hah (bad joke) I'm kidding! I LOVE fashion, and most of all, I love shopping! I have those days where I buy nothing at all, and some days where I blow a lot of my allowance money, and obviously those days where I just need to buy the necessities (not going to lie though, a pair of shoes is definitely a necessity, and a good pair of shoes is always a good investment).

Anyway, I wanted to keep my little introduction here short and sweet, and to let you readers know that whilst Ryan will be writing about movies we may watch, or what's on the fashion runway. I want to write about things happening around me; new shop displays or new shops or even new products. I do have a love for shoes, so it may well be a post about my beautiful collection at home! You'll soon find out that Ryan and I are jet setters, and hence we will probably be anywhere but the UK at some point... But keep reading and I'll definitely keep posting! Also, don't forget to comment, I would love to hear from my readers (even if it's just a little "Hi! :)")

Also, don't forget to follow me on Twitter @melanie_ng11
and Instagram @melanie_ng1012

MN

The Fashion Dialogue

No comments:

Post a Comment